New tool for fire detector inspection, especially for conventional FACP smoke alarm testing.
Due to fire alarm control panel only reset fire alarm signal automatically during heat detector testing, but not during smoke detector testing, this situation would waste manpower just to reset the fire panel in some case.
To reduce manpower and increase inspecting efficiency, we invented AutoResetter to achieve the perfect process by 3 steps for smoke detector inspection：
=> 1. Spray smoke detector tester to the smoke detector.
=> 2. Clear residual smoke in the air chamber.
=> 3. Reset FACP automatically by Autoresetter.
1. Connect Resetter to the reset button or the AC point of fire panel to reset or restart the fire panel by open/close the connected circuit when resetter sense the light of fire alarm signal continuously.
2. Designed especially for conventional fire panel.
1. Adjustable countdown 1-999 second to prevent the panel reseted before inspectors aware.
2. Two ways to reset fire alarm signal automatically via 2 kinds of connection between fire panel and auto resetter：
2-1. Connect resetter with AC points on fire panel =>restart the fire panel.
2-2. Connect resetter with pins of reset button on fire panel =>reset the fire panel.
3. Reduce a human resource for panel resetting, reduce communication errors.
4. No intercom and remote control are required. Fully automatic.
5. Not limited by indoor and outdoor restrictions.
6. Applicable to various industries/models and motor/electronic control.
Standard Accessories & Specifications
1. Auto resetter*1.
2. USB charger cable *1.
3. Photo sensor *1.
4. Quick connector *4 (Y lead *2, battery clip *2).
5. Adhesive pad *1.
6. carrying case*1.
1. Auto Resetter main body：9.5*5.9*3.2 cm, weighs 185g, attached connecting wire：1.1m.
2. Auto Resetter main body input：12 V 1 A/DC.
3. Auto Resetter main body output：Dry Contact
4. No voltage output：NO/NC/COM.
5. Photo sensor：approx 97cm.
6. Power supply：Input AC 100-240V, output 12 V 1A/DC, cable of 1.1 m long.
7. All Standard accessories total weight and dimensions: 580 g and 25.5*21.5*10.5 cm.
- Be sure to watch the instruction video before use！
- After the inspection is completed, be sure to remove Auto Resetter and check & restore the FACP to standby state to avoid failure of the fire panel during an emergency.
- Power off before wiring to avoid a short-circuit fire or electric shock.
- Confirm the space inside the fire panel before energizing to avoid line contact when closing the switchboard.
- When using the power circuit for reset the fire panel, use the AC circuit and cut off the DC power supply to prevent the battery from depleting during the test.
- Violating the manual for proper operation, deliberate damage (e.g. falling, demolition, and careless use or storage)... or force majeure such as natural disasters, insects, or animals will void the warranty.
- Please keep and use it properly at room temperature and in a ventilated environment
Countdown seconds setting mode V.S. Normal using mode
※ Countdown seconds setting mode (1-999s, default as 10s)：
- Expose the photo sensor to light continuously while energizing Auto Resetter.
- Open the lid of Auto Resetter and press the little white button on both sides of the screen to adjust countdown seconds.
- Power off Auto Resetter and the adjustment of countdown setting would be complete.
※ Normal using mode：
- DO NOT expose the photo sensor to light while energizing Auto Resetter.
- Place the photo sensor on the fire alarm signal indicator.
Reset button (reset fire panel) V.S. AC point (restart fire panel)
Reset button (reset fire panel)：
Connect NO、COM cable with pins of reset button on fire panel (no polarity), and put away NC cable to avoid any accidental touching during the inspection.
If reset button has 3 pins：
Find the correct 2 pins by electric meter while power-off the fire panel. The circuit of the correct 2 pins should be normally open, and would be close when pressing the button.
AC point (restart fire panel)
- Unplug the AC power and turn off the DC power of the fire panel.
- Remove one of the AC cables from AC point of the fire panel.
- Connect one of NC/COM( no polarity) cables with the AC cable removed.
- Connect another NC/COM cable with the unwired AC point on the fire panel.
- Plugin the AC power of the fire panel after wire connections confirmed.
Before you pay !
How we complete an order：
- You place the order on our website.
- We inquire about the freight and add it to the order.
- We'll inform you of the price adjustment.
- You can check the price and pay the order on email & our website.
- We will arrange the delivery very soon！
- You will have to pay VAT & Tariff while goods are imported into your country.
- When the shipment charge shows up NTD0, please place the order first. We’ll contact you in two working days by email after inquiring about the freight and delivery days. Thank you!
This year all the world is having a different situation about the service of Cross-border logistics. To make sure we are having a fair deal including freight, we will inquire about the freight with the logistics company and confirm with you before you pay.
First time doing export.
We are a Taiwanese company founded in 1996.
Doing fire inspection for 11 years.
Devoted to the invention of fire inspection tools from 2013.
And now we are exporting our products for the first time.
We are still learning how to provide better service for our customers abroad.
If you have any advice, please feel free to tell us anytime !