Too lazy too read?
Contact our staff Caysie for any question.
New device for fire alarm testing of fire inspection, especially for conventional FACP smoke alarm testing.
Fire alarm control panel only reset fire alarm signal automatically during heat detector testing, won't reset while smoke detector testing. Due to the situation, manpower would be wasted in some cases.
To reduce manpower and increase fire alarm inspection efficiency, we invented Auto Resetter to achieve the perfect process by 3 steps for smoke detector testing：
=> 1. Test the smoke detector with a smoke detector tester.
=> 2. Clear residual smoke in the smoke detector chamber with Auto Smoke Clearing Fan.
=> 3. FACP reset automatically by the Auto Resetter.
1. Connect Resetter to the reset button or the AC point of the fire alarm panel to reset or restart the conventional panel by open/close the connected circuit when resetter sense the light of fire alarm signal continuously.
2. Designed especially for Conventional FACP.
1. Countdown timer 1-999 seconds, customize the ideal reset timing.
2. Two connection ways to reset fire alarm signal automatically.
2-1. Connect resetter with AC points on fire panel =>restart the fire panel.
2-2. Connect resetter with pins of reset button on fire panel =>reset the fire panel.
3. Save a staff for panel resetting and lessen communication errors.
4. No intercom and remote control are required. FACP reset automatically.
5. Resetter avtivates by light sensing, no worries of signal interference.
6. Applicable to various models and electronic control.
Standard Accessories & Specifications
1. Auto resetter*1.
2. USB charger cable *1.
3. Light sensor *1.
4. Quick connector *4 (Y lead *3, battery clip *3).
5. Adhesive pad *1.
6. Carrying case*1.
1. Auto Resetter main body：9.5*5.9*3.2 cm, weighs 185g, attached connecting wire：1.1m.
2. Auto Resetter main body input：12 V 1 A/DC.
3. Auto Resetter main body output：Dry Contact
4. No voltage output：NO/NC/COM.
5. Light sensor：approx 97cm.
6. Power supply：Input AC 100-240V, output 12 V 1A/DC, cable of 1.1 m long.
7. All Standard accessories total weight and dimensions: 580 g and 25.5*21.5*10.5 cm.
- Be sure to watch the instruction video before use！
- After the fire alarm inspection is completed, be sure to remove the Auto Resetter and check & restore the FACP to standby status to avoid the failure of the fire panel when emergency occurs.
- Power off before wiring to avoid a short-circuit fire or electric shock.
- Check if the space inside the fire panel is enough for putting in the wires. Avoid damaging the wires while closing the switchboard.
- When resetting by the power circuit, connect to the AC circuit and cut off the DC power supply to prevent the battery from depleting during the test.
- Please keep and use it properly at dry and ventilated environment.
Countdown Seconds Setting & Normal Using Mode
※ Countdown Seconds Setting (1-999s, default as 10s)：
- Expose the light sensor to light continuously while energizing the Auto Resetter.
- Open the lid of the Auto Resetter and press the little white button on the sides of the screen to adjust countdown seconds.
- Power off the Auto Resetter. Countdown seconds set.
※ Normal using mode：
- DO NOT expose the light sensor to light before setting up the Auto Resetter.
- Place the light sensor on the fire alarm signal indicator.
- Complete the connection and get ready for fire alarm inspection.
Reset button (reset fire panel) V.S. AC point (restart fire panel)
Reset by the Reset button (reset fire panel)：
Connect NO、COM cable with pins of reset button on fire panel (no polarity), and put away NC cable to avoid any accidental touching during the inspection.
If the reset button has 3 pins：
Find the correct 2 pins by an electric meter and power-off the fire alarm control panel. The circuit of the correct 2 pins should be normally open, and would be a close circuit when pressing the button.
AC point (restart fire panel)
- Cut off the AC and DC power of the fire panel.
- Disconnect one of the AC cables from the fire alarm control panel point.
- Connect one of NC/COM (no polarity) cables to the disconnected AC cable.
- Connect another COM/NC cable to the unwired AC point on the conventional FACP.
- Electrify the AC power of the conventional FACP after wire connections confirmed.
Quotation & Inquiry
Due to high order volume, inquiry responses are temporarily paused. We prioritize processing paid orders through our website. Please use our checkout system for pricing estimates. For addresses outside the coverage area, kindly email us. Thank you!
- Manufacturer name：CHANGCHI SECURITY EQUIPMENT CO. LTD.
- Brand name：CCFireTester.
- Lead time：about 10-13 working days after payment confirmed, excluding customs processing time.
- Country of origin：all of our products are made in Taiwan.
- Data sheet：we describe out product detailedly on our website, you can directly print the product page as the data sheet.
- Certification：our products are currently uncertified.
- We sending products from：No.11, Lane 227, Ren-Ai Rd., West Dist., Chia-Yi City , Zip 60055, Taiwan
- Warranty：Products are out of warranty when sold overseas.