SMOKE DETECTOR TESTER
※DO NOT STORE THE SMOKE DETECTOR TESTER UNDER HIGH TEMPERATURE ENVIRONMENT※ ※RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK UNDER STORMY WEATHER AND EXPOSED WIRES ENVIRONMENT※
Our Smoke Detector Tester is suitable with most smoke detectors. Test to dispense smoke to simulate the sensing chamber rapidly by lightly pressing or pulling string. Transparent silicone rubber component enable observing detector LED light while testing.
Upgraded Mistake-proofing body design to avoid smoke tester fall over and simplify detector tester set up. We also provide a pulling rope for smoke testing detectors located on dropped ceiling or similar light ceiling structures.
- Suitable for most detectors
- Design for use at height and at angles
- Transparent silicone rubber component enable observing detector LED while testing.
- Upgraded Mistake-proofing body design to avoid smoke tester fall over
- Capable with Japan, U.S. and U.K. made smoke detector tester
- Screw thread bottle design for pressing strength/pressure adjustment
- String component for dropped ceiling or similar light ceiling structure
Smoke Detector Tester * 1
Pulling Rope * 1
Instruction manual *1
- Smoke detector tester holding rubber band *1 (for US canned smoke)
- All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles *1
Smoke Detector Tester - Model CC09V2
Material: Stainless Steel, Silicone Rubber, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Transparent silicone rubber component: Dia. 105±1mm
Mistake-proofing cup: Inner Dia. 67mm
Height: 126~181±1 mm
Weight: approx. 467±1g
All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles: 49g
This product is highly electrical conductive
Please screw out the lower cup when storage to avoid tester smoke spray out .
Do not place or store smoke detector testers under high temperature environments and in vehicles.
Excess tester smoke might influence smoke detector function, recommended spray tester smoke to detector for no more than 2 seconds during inspection.
Avoid using the Detector Testing Tool in wires exposed environment and under stormy weather.
Please equip with workplace safety equipment or personal protective equipment (e.g. Safety Helmet)when using this product.
Improper used ,human factors (e.g. improper storage, trample) and force majeure factors is not covered in warranty.
Unplug the smoke detector tester’s cap.
Screw out the lower cup (Grey color)
Place the smoke detector tester to the lower cup and screw in.
Adjust the pressure for the smoke detector tester, it should spray out smoke easily by slightly pulling the pulling rope, or pressing the plate connected with the pulling rope.
Plug-in the Detector Tester to the extension pole.
Screw out the lower cup.
Dropped ceiling or similar light ceiling structure inspection
- Can slightly adjust the pressure for the smoke detector tester, or
- Spray out smoke by pulling the pulling rope.
Smoke Detector Tester spray out smoke continuously
The lower cup screws too much, pressure is too high for the smoke detector tester.Kindly screw out the lower cup to adjust pressure.
Device's Holder is deformed, kindly uninstall the holder and shape it back. (Reminded not to screw the holders' screw too tight.)
Before you pay !
How we complete an order：
- You place the order on our website.
- We inquire about the freight and add it to the order.
- We'll inform you of the price adjustment.
- You can check the price and pay the order on email & our website.
- We will arrange the delivery very soon！
- You will have to pay VAT & Tariff while goods are imported into your country.
- When the shipment charge shows up NTD0, please place the order first. We’ll contact you in two working days by email after inquiring about the freight and delivery days. Thank you!
This year all the world is having a different situation about the service of Cross-border logistics. To make sure we are having a fair deal including freight, we will inquire about the freight with the logistics company and confirm with you before you pay.
First time doing export.
We are a Taiwanese company founded in 1996.
Doing fire inspection for 11 years.
Devoted to the invention of fire inspection tools from 2013.
And now we are exporting our products for the first time.
We are still learning how to provide better service for our customers abroad.
If you have any advice, please feel free to tell us anytime !