SMOKE DETECTOR TESTER
※RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK UNDER STORMY WEATHER AND EXPOSED WIRES ENVIRONMENT※
Our Smoke Detector Tester is suitable for most smoke detectors. Dispense smoke to stimulate the sensing chamber rapidly by light press or the pulling string. Transparent silicone rubber component enable observing detector LED light while testing.
Upgraded mistake-proofing body designed to avoid smoke tester spray from falling over. Pulling rope provided for smoke detectors located on light ceiling boards.
- Large upper cup, suitable for most CO or smoke detectors.
- Design for using at height and at angles.
- Transparent silicone rubber component enable observing detector LED while testing.
- Upgraded mistake-proofing body design to avoid smoke tester spray from falling over.
- Able to hold Japan, U.S. and U.K. made smoke detector tester spray.
- Pulling string provided for option. Testing complete effortlessly even for detectors on light ceiling boards.
- Available to install CCFireTester Auto Smoke Clearing Fan.
Smoke Detector Tester * 1
Pulling Rope * 1
Instruction manual *1
- All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles *1
Smoke Detector Tester - Model CC09V2
Material: Stainless Steel, Silicone Rubber, ABS (Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene)
Transparent silicone rubber component: Dia. 105±1mm
Mistake-proofing cup: Inner Dia. 67mm
Height: 126~181±1 mm
Weight: approx. 467±1g
All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles: 49g
This product is highly electrical conductive.
Please screw out the lower cup(tester spray holder) when storage to avoid the canned smoke from spraying out.
Excess tester smoke might damage the smoke detector. It is recommend to spray the dispenser for no more than 2 seconds during fire alarm testing.
Avoid using the Detector Testing Tool in wires exposed environment and under stormy weather.
Please equip with workplace safety equipment or personal protective equipment (e.g. Safety Helmet)when using this product.
Screw out the lower cup (smoke dispenser holder).
Place the canned smoke in the lower cup and screw in.
Adjust the tightness of the lower cup. It should be able to spray out smoke easily by slightly pulling the rope or pressing the Smoke Detector Tester.
Install the Smoke Detector Tester on the extension pole. All-Purpose Adapter provided if needed.
Start Fire Inspection.
Screw out the lower cup and avoid storing the canned smoke in a high-temperature environment.
Smoke Alarm Testing on light ceiling boards
- Can slightly adjust the pressure for the smoke detector tester, or
- Spray out smoke by pulling the pulling rope.
When the Smoke Detector Tester sprays out smoke continuously:
The lower cup screws in too much, pressing pressure is too high for the canned smoke. Kindly screw out the lower cup to adjust pressure.
Smoke Detector Tester's Holder is deformed, kindly uninstall the holder and shape it back. (Reminded not to screw the holders' screw too tight.)
Before you pay !
How we complete an order：
- You place the order on our website.
- We inquire about the freight and add it to the order.
- We'll inform you of the price adjustment.
- You can check the price and pay the order on email & our website.
- We will arrange the delivery very soon！
- You will have to pay VAT & Tariff while goods are imported into your country.
- When the shipment charge shows up NTD0, please place the order first. We’ll contact you in two working days by email after inquiring about the freight and delivery days. Thank you!
This year all the world is having a different situation about the service of Cross-border logistics. To make sure we are having a fair deal including freight, we will inquire about the freight with the logistics company and confirm with you before you pay.
First time doing export.
We are a Taiwanese company founded in 1996.
Doing fire inspection for 11 years.
Devoted to the invention of fire inspection tools from 2013.
And now we are exporting our products for the first time.
We are still learning how to provide better service for our customers abroad.
If you have any advice, please feel free to tell us anytime !