HEAT DETECTOR TESTER
※RISK OF ELECTRIC SHOCK UNDER STORMY WEATHER AND EXPOSED WIRES ENVIRONMENT※
※RISK OF FIRE UNDER GALE ENVIRONMENT※
Our Heat Detector Tester is suitable for most detectors, air is heated by the heater within the cup rapidly.
Stainless material has taken and passed the Temperature Environmental test, and can avoid deformation by working under high temperature environment continuously.
- Suitable for most heat detectors.
- Design for using at height and at angles, available for most fire inspection site.
- Stainless upper cup with well durability and is designed for efficient convection.
- Quick-lock design prevent the heater from moving and can set up heater easily.
- Heater activate and inactivate rapidly.
- Heater won't damage the detector.
- Nohmi/Panasonic heater available.
1. Heat Detector Tester * 1
2. Heater * 1
3. Heater Cover * 1
4. Instruction manual *1
5. All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles *1
Heat Detector Tester - Model CC05V3
Material: Stainless Steel, Polycarbonate
Stainless Upper Cup:
Outer Dia.94±1 mm
Weight: approx. 333g±1
Oil Cup Volume: 50cc ±1 (2.5hours usage)
Fuel: Cleaning Naphtha
Maximum Temp.: approx. 240℃
All-Purpose Adapter for Extension Poles: 49g
- This product is highly electrical conductive
- Excessive fuel (cleaning naphtha) might lead to fire during usage, kindly remove excess fuel by upside down the fuel cup.
- Make sure the fuel cup is plugged-in properly. Improper placement might lead to fuel cup fall off.
- Do not place or store fuel and lighter under high temperature environments or in vehicles.
- Do not rub, touch, or pour liquid on the heaters’ fabric surface.
Improper usage of Heater might lead to invalidation.
- Avoid using the Heat Detector Tester in wires exposed environment and under stormy weather.
- Avoid using the Heat Detector Tester under windy or gale environments.
- Please equip with workplace safety equipment or personal protective equipment (e.g. Safety Helmet) when using this product.
- Add 50cc fuel to the oil cup, remove excess fuel.
- Plug-in the fuel cup, make sure it has been plugged in properly.
- Make sure the heater is inserted.
- Push the moveable cover plate to "OPEN"
- Ignite the heater.
- There will be no flame occurred, and the heaters' fabric should combust when ignited successfully.
- Air will be heated up rapidly within the cup.
- Plug-in the Detector Tester to the extension pole.
- Start Inspection.
Put the heater cover on the Heater for at least 1 minute.
Heaters’ fabric should be in non-combustion status.
If the heaters' fabric is still combusting, kindly unplug the oil cup.
Heated up Temperature too low.
Movable cover plate has not push to the "OPEN" line properly.
Not enough fuel.
Oil cup cannot fixed to the tenon.
This situation usually occurs when the oil cup is used to refill fuel frequently, please press the oil cup and shape it to fixed to the tenon.
Oil cup cotton volume is too small to reach the bottom of the heater;
Oil cup cotton is carbonized due to frequent usage.
Kindly tear the carbonized part or change/fill up the cotton.
The Heater absorbed the substances of smoke tester spray.
Please burn the heater by its bottom until no more smoke occurs.
If it is still not working, it should be at the end of the lifespan, please replace it with a new heater.