HEATER FOR DETECTOR TESTERS
※HOT SURFACE DURING USAGE※
※CONTACT MAY CAUSE BURN DURING USAGE※
※NO LIABILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR INCORRECT USE※
- For professional use only.
- Ignite to provide high temperature for heat detector inspection activities.
- Device fill up with recommended fuel for at least 2 hours of combustion.
- Not capable and compatible with any hand warmer or products with similar function.
- No flame occurred during fabric combustion.
- Moderate temperature for inspection usage, will not damage the detector.
- Temperature raised rapidly after ignition. (Maximum reach approx. 240 °C)
- Temperature generate is higher than that of Japan's heater.
- Life span approx.1.5 years by igniting 8 hours/day. (under appropriate usage & storage)
- Capable with Japan Nohmi/Panasonic Heat Detector Tester.
Heater - Model CC10
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 3*4*1 cm
- Do not pour liquid, rub and touch the heaters’ fabric surface.
Improper usage of heater might lead to invalidation.
- Heaters' life span might be affected if using other fuel except cleaning naphtha.
- Heater might not function if using other fuel except cleaning naphtha.
- Please place or store the heater under cool and well-ventilated environment with package box.
- Absorb smoke tester's smoke, dusty environment and dust on fabric will impact heater's function.
- No liability for heater usage on any hand warmer or products with similar function.
- Make sure the heater is inserted in CC05/CC06/Japan Heat Detector Tester.
- Push the moveable cover plate to "OPEN"
- Ignite the heater for around 10 seconds.
- There will be no flame occurred, and the heaters' fabric should be combusted when ignited successfully.
Put the heater cover on the Heater for at least 1 minute.
Heaters’ fabric should be in non-combustion status.
If the heaters' fabric is still combusting, kindly unplug the oil cup.
Cannot ignite the Heater.
- Recommend using lighter for ignition.
Ferro rod, torch or tools with the same function might not ignite the heater easily.
The Heater absorbs the smoke testers' smoke or dust.Please ignite the heater for at least 20 seconds.
If it is still not working, please refer to troubleshooting of "Heated up Temperature too low" as below.
Heated up Temperature too low.
Movable cover plate has not push to the "OPEN" line properly.
Not enough fuel.
Oil cup cannot fixed to the tenon.
This situation usually occurs when the oil cup is used to refill fuel frequently, please press the oil cup and shape it to fixed to the tenon.
Oil cup cotton volume is too small to reach the bottom of the heater;
Oil cup cotton is carbonized due to frequent usage.
Kindly tear the carbonized part or change/fill up the cotton.
The Heater absorbs the smoke testers' smoke.Please burn the heater by its bottom until no more smoke occurs.
If it is still not working, it should be at the end of the lifespan, please replace it with a new heater.