HEATER FOR DETECTOR TESTERS
※HOT SURFACE DURING USAGE※
※CONTACT MAY CAUSE BURN DURING USAGE※
※NO LIABILITY CAN BE ACCEPTED FOR INCORRECT USE※
- For professional use only.
- Ignite to provide high temperature for heat detector inspection activities.
- Device fill up with recommended fuel for at least 2 hours of combustion.
- Not capable and compatible with any hand warmer or products with similar function.
- No flame occurred during fabric combustion.
- Moderate temperature for inspection usage, will not damage the detector.
- Temperature raised rapidly after ignition. (Maximum reach approx. 240 °C)
- Temperature generate is higher than that of Japan's heater.
- Life span approx.1.5 years by igniting 8 hours/day. (under appropriate usage & storage)
- Capable with Japan Nohmi/Panasonic Heat Detector Tester.
Heater - Model CC10
Frame Material: Stainless Steel
Size: 3*4*1 cm
- Do not pour liquid, rub and touch the heaters’ fabric surface.
Improper usage of heater might lead to invalidation.
- Heaters' life span might be affected if using other fuel except cleaning naphtha.
- Heater might not function if using other fuel except cleaning naphtha.
- Please place or store the heater under cool and well-ventilated environment with package box.
- Absorb smoke tester's smoke, dusty environment and dust on fabric will impact heater's function.
- No liability for heater usage on any hand warmer or products with similar function.
- Make sure the heater is inserted in CC05/CC06/Japan Heat Detector Tester.
- Push the moveable cover plate to "OPEN"
- Ignite the heater for around 10 seconds.
- There will be no flame occurred, and the heaters' fabric should be combusted when ignited successfully.
Put the heater cover on the Heater for at least 1 minute.
Heaters’ fabric should be in non-combustion status.
If the heaters' fabric is still combusting, kindly unplug the oil cup.
Cannot ignite the Heater.
- Recommend using lighter for ignition.
Ferro rod, torch or tools with the same function might not ignite the heater easily.
The Heater absorbs the smoke testers' smoke or dust.Please ignite the heater for at least 20 seconds.
If it is still not working, please refer to troubleshooting of "Heated up Temperature too low" as below.
Heated up Temperature too low.
Movable cover plate has not push to the "OPEN" line properly.
Not enough fuel.
Oil cup cannot fixed to the tenon.
This situation usually occurs when the oil cup is used to refill fuel frequently, please press the oil cup and shape it to fixed to the tenon.
Oil cup cotton volume is too small to reach the bottom of the heater;
Oil cup cotton is carbonized due to frequent usage.
Kindly tear the carbonized part or change/fill up the cotton.
The Heater absorbs the smoke testers' smoke.Please burn the heater by its bottom until no more smoke occurs.
If it is still not working, it should be at the end of the lifespan, please replace it with a new heater.
Before you pay !
How we complete an order：
- You place the order on our website.
- We inquire about the freight and add it to the order.
- We'll inform you of the price adjustment.
- You can check the price and pay the order on email & our website.
- We will arrange the delivery very soon！
- You will have to pay VAT & Tariff while goods are imported into your country.
- When the shipment charge shows up NTD0, please place the order first. We’ll contact you in two working days by email after inquiring about the freight and delivery days. Thank you!
This year all the world is having a different situation about the service of Cross-border logistics. To make sure we are having a fair deal including freight, we will inquire about the freight with the logistics company and confirm with you before you pay.
First time doing export.
We are a Taiwanese company founded in 1996.
Doing fire inspection for 11 years.
Devoted to the invention of fire inspection tools from 2013.
And now we are exporting our products for the first time.
We are still learning how to provide better service for our customers abroad.
If you have any advice, please feel free to tell us anytime !